Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Trinity Is 14 Months Old!

Trinity is now 14 months old! I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. She has changed so much in the past couple of months. It seems like she changes every few minutes! Here are some things about her at 14 months...

She has 3 teeth coming through which makes her having a total of 11 teeth! Wow!

She loves to eat chicken. It is her favorite food. (Besides sweets!)

She knows where her nose and belly is.

She can tell you what sounds a dog, cat, fish, and tiger make.

She says "ite" (bite) all day long!

She still sleeps through the night.

She has a little attitude!

She can shake her head no.

She says "Oh, Pee!" Which means oh, pretty!

She loves to blow kisses.

She is in size 12-18 month clothes.

She is in size 3 diapers.


This is Trinity at 14 months.


This is Trinity at 2 months.

I have a story to share about Trinity.

Trinity has been on this throwing things away kick. Which is fine, when it is something that actually needs thrown away. I just got a new sewing/embroidery machine. I also just ordered around $50 worth of embroidery thread for it. I haven't had much time to use it so I just put the box of thread on top of my machine and left it there. Well, last week I needed the thread and couldn't find it anywhere. I looked all over the place. I pretty much tore the house apart looking for it but it was no where to be found. I even looked in our storage building and it wasn't there. After spending all day looking for it and wondering where it could be, I finally decided to look out in the place we put our trash bags until the garbage people come and get it. Well, in the second bag I picked up, there it was. I was so excited to find it but also frustrated to know that Trinity threw it away. I guess I'll have to go through the trash before I take it out now.

Trinity is at such a fun age! I can't wait to see what she learns next!

No comments:

Post a Comment