Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Titus is 3 months old!

Titus is 3 months old y'all!



I had to take him back to the doctor last week and I am pleased to say, he weighed 12 lbs. and 13 oz.! The doctor was very happy with that!

When Titus was born, he was in the 90th percentile. Last month when we had him at the doctor, he had dropped to the 10th percentile. Last week at the doctor, he was in the 50th percentile!

The doctor said that he has only seen about 5 cases of women truly not producing enough milk. He said that I was just special. He said that something could have happened during labor and delivery that could have caused me not to produce enough.

Titus has been very sick with allergies. He ran a temperature Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. He is feeling a lot better now! Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

  1. He's a cutie! And I honestly did not produce enough milk either. I was devastated at the time and felt like a total failure. Those hormones after having a baby made it worse I think. Looking back, I know there's nothing I could have done differently and he is definitely a big, healthy boy now!

    I'm so glad Titus is gaining weight and feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was 'special' in that I couldn't do it PERIOD. So, I'm proud of you for trying so hard and doing so good while you were able to! Titus is precious!

    ReplyDelete