Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dad's Surprise Father's Day Party

Saturday We threw my dad a surprise father's day party at the park. I was so much fun to have my family together like that. I had been a long time since we had been able to do that.


This is my dad and 2 of my brothers, Kevin and Dwight, when they first brought
my dad to the park.

This is my mom and dad and all of my brothers and sisters
except one sister. She is very sick and I would like for everyone
to please pray for her. Her name is Denise.


This is my dad with his UK basketball signed by John Calipari
that my sister got him. This was definitely the highlight of his
day!



This is my little family.



This is a picture of everyone that came.There are 10 of us
kids so we have a HUGE family. There was 46 people that
came to the party and we all had a blast!


1 comment:

  1. Awwww.....looks like you all had a great time!! I'm so glad you all were able to get together like that. I'm know your dad probably loved every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete