Monday, November 21, 2011

Just A Bunch of Words. (And A Few Pictures)

Finally! I new blog post! I would say that I have been too busy to do much blogging, but that would be a lie. Yes, I have been very busy but I'm sure that I could have fit a blog post or two in somewhere. I think I'm just lacking in motivation. Ha!

Anyways, my pregnancy is going great. It seems I have a lot more aches and pains this time around, but nothing to complain about (except to Steven of course!). I am now 30 weeks! Only 10 weeks to go! It has gone by so fast!

I had a Doctor's appointment today. It was seriously the most boring Doctor's appointment ever! That's a good thing though because that means nothing is wrong! Praise the Lord!

Monday (the 28th) is my 30 week ultrasound! I can't wait to get to see the baby again! I hope he cooperates so we can get some good pictures!

I have almost got the nursery ready. I just have a few things left to buy/make. I can never think to take pictures until Trinity is asleep and then I can't. Maybe one of these days I'll post some pictures for you guys!

Speaking of pictures, I have posted Trinity's Fall pictures on my photography blog. Click on the link to the right to see them!

Also, here are some random pictures of Trinity!










I guess this is all I have to say for right now! I know I definitely won't be getting the award for the least boring blog of 2011 but that's just fine with me! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment