Friday, February 3, 2012

In The Hospital!

Hey guys! Just wanted to drop in and say that I am currently in the hospital. My doctor's nurse called me today saying that my doctor wanted me to come in for a visit. When she checked me out at my appointment, she found several reasons for me to be induced. But, I am dilated 2 centimeters and 40% effaced! Yay! That is a lot more than I done on my own with Trinity.

So we got here around 8:00 pm. They haven't really done anything yet so we're just waiting. I think that they are going to give me Cervadil (don't know how to spell it) tonight and then do Pitocin tomorrow.
I took this picture right before we left for the hospital. I hated leaving Trinity so much! When I left her at my mom's house, she started crying wanting me. I started bawling! I couldn't help it! My sister texted me and said she only cried for a second so that made me feel better!
And this is my lovely self right after I got here. I love my hospital gown I got off www.babysteals.com!

Please, please pray that everything goes great and perfect. I was feeling a lot of fear and dread before I came, but Steven and I prayed and those feelings just left! Praise the Lord! I could not imagine doing this on my own without the help of God.

4 comments:

  1. God bless you and the baby. Love, Aunt Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck girl can wait for baby pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, hopefully by now the worst is over :). Can't wait to see pics of his handsome self!

    Loves,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope to see pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete