Saturday, March 2, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge! Day 1!

**I am posting this from my phone so I don't know where these pictures are going to show up...

Hey guys! Some of my friends done a blog challenge last month and I wanted to join them but I wasn't able to. So Amy sent me the link to another blog challenge for this month! I'm gonna try to keep this up because I think it will be fun!

Day 1: Self portrait and 5 random facts about yourself.

My self portrait was taken just now at 3:38 am! Ha! So I look awful!

Anyways... 5 random facts about myself. I don't think I can list just 5 so how about we change it to 20?

1. My full name is Ivis Maria Jones
2. I am a Scentsy Consultant
3. I am the youngest of 10 kids
4. I have been married for 7 1/2 years
5. I once got MVP at a volleyball tournament
6. I have done ventriloquism before
7. I love Orange Coke Zero
8. I have no knuckle in my left thumb
9. I hate spiders
10. I am in love with chevron stripes
11. I am very crafty
12. I am a photographer
13. I will be turning 26 come April 15th
14. I could eat pizza every day of the week
15. I am very good at being random
16. T.J. Maxx is my favorite store
17. I failed my driving test twice
18. I'm pretty nosey (I like to call it 'curious'
19. I am not a runner
20. I have never played the board game CLUE

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are going on with a challenge!! I may just have to join ya on a few of them!!! It is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay. This sounds fun. I look forward to learning all about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you're a survivor!!..youngest of 10 kids!! lol! This is neat and I just may have to join :-)

    ReplyDelete