Saturday, December 3, 2011

Meet Titus! (Sort of)

Monday we had our 3D ultrasound! Here is a picture of our precious baby boy!



This is Titus with his fingers in his mouth. To me, it kind of looks like he is praying!




This is a close up of his face. He is still sucking on his fingers! How sweet!

Our ultrasound tech tried so hard to get a good picture of his face but he was not having it. He is already very stubborn!

He was head down (yay!) with his face to my back which made it very hard to see his face.

She said he weighs 3 lbs. and 14 ozs. She also said that she thinks he will be a small baby (as in around 7 lbs.) but of course, that is just a guess.

He had the hiccups during the ultrasound which was really neat to watch! He was asleep through the whole thing also. He seems to sleep through the day and is awake all night. I hope he changes that very soon!

I went to Walmart to scan the ultrasound pictures to make copies and today when I went to look for the original pictures, I could not find them! I must have left them laying in the scanner at Walmart. I am so sad! I am going to go there Monday to see if anyone turned them in. I really hope so! At least I have the prints I made from them. I am very thankful for that!

I'm really looking forward to finally meeting this little guy and holding him in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment