Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oatmeal Whoopie Pies

I have a recipe for you all! A while back I saw this recipe on The Pioneer Woman's website. It looked so good and I don't even like oatmeal cookies. So yesterday, BOTH kiddos were asleep and I thought we might be having some friends over so I baked these. They were so easy and so good! (I have already had 2 for breakfast this morning!) 

 Here are your ingredients (Minus the marshmallow puff)

 Just mix it all up. This is what it looks like all mixed up! (Boy, I'm good at this, ain't I?)

 I had never used parchment paper until I started making sugar cookies about a month ago. It is a life saver! Line your pan with parchment paper.

 Use a cookie scoop (another life saver!) and fill up your pan.

 Bake them...

 This is what they looked like when they came out of the oven.

 This was the first time I had ever used this stuff. It is so good!

 Scoop some in a cookie scoop.

 Put it on one cookie and put another cookie on top.

 Your done!

This recipe was so easy and very, very good! It tastes a lot like the Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies.

Click {HERE} for the recipe.

2 comments:

  1. This looks really good, but I can't keep my van from driving through McDonalds right now and ordering the new strawberry and cream pies!!!

    ReplyDelete