Friday, March 11, 2011

Cumberland Falls, KY

Monday, Steven's dad called and asked if Trinity and me wanted to go with them to Cumberland Falls. I said, "Yeah, let us get ready!" I was pretty excited since I hadn't been to Cumberland Falls in, like, 7 years!


Of course we stopped to eat. We ate at Bob Even's. It was so good!



We had a great time! Here are some pictures from our trip (they were took with my phone so they might not be the best.)



















































































































































































































































































Look what we found! Eww!


























































































































































































































3 comments:

  1. I haven't been there in ages! Def on the list for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please make Lori take her dark glasses off sometime when you take her picture. Thanks for allowing me to keep up with your adventures. Love, Aunt Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been too long since we went. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete