Monday, March 21, 2011

Trinity Is 17 Months Old!

Well folks, Trinity is now 17 months old! I can't believe how big she has gotten! Seems like just yesterday she was a tiny little baby!


Here she is at 17 months...





and here she is at 5 months! Wowee, what a difference!



She has 16 teeth.

She is in size 5 shoes.

She wears size 3 diapers.

She wears size 18-24 month clothes.

She has been sleeping 12-14 hours a night and she takes 1-2 naps a day! (Praise the Lord!)



She does all kinds of funny things now! It is so funny to watch her play. She has a favorite toy now Ally the Alligator. She loves that thing!



She still will not say mommy. She is the most stubborn thing! You want to know what she done? A couple of weeks ago, my sister said, "Trinity I will give you this dollar if you will say Mommy." Trinity said, "Mommy", grabbed the dollar, and ran off! And she has only said Mommy maybe twice since! She is such a booger!



I love being a mommy! Trinity is a really good toddler. I hardly ever have any trouble out of her.



She loves story time at night. So much so, that she doesn't want to tell her Daddy good night because she knows that I am getting ready to read her a book.

But she loves her Daddy. A couple weeks ago, Trinity and I were sitting at the table eating breakfast and Trinity looked around and said, "Where Da Da?" I told her that Daddy was at work and she was fine after that. Now she says it periodically throughout the day.



Trinity loves getting her teeth brushed. When I say, "Let's go brush your teeth." She will run to the bathroom and try to grab her tooth brush. She also loves to blow her nose. It's hilarious to watch her do it!



Another thing she has started now is getting prayed for at church. Every time someone gets prayed for, she runs up there to get prayed for herself. I think it is so sweet.

I have been having a problem with Trinity running off from me like when were at church or in a store. Last week, Steven was praying the dismissing prayer at church and when he was about half way finished, I heard someone screaming to the top of their lungs and looked up and it was Trinity running as fast as she could and screaming! I couldn't believe it!

This has been a random post but this is the only way I have to keep up with all the new things that Trinity is doing.

Next month Trinity will be a year and a half old! Time to think about potty training! Anyone got any tips???

5 comments:

  1. Betcha never thought I'd be the first to post!!!! She's getting so big. She's getting a "big girl" look now. :( I love the random things you say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart! You're blessed that she is such a great sleeper--my 6 year still does not sleep through the night :(.

    She is so precious--love the update and the new blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow She changes so much every month!! Does she say Odie yet?? LOL!! Don't forget to teach who her is favorite singer. JK!!!!!! Love y'all!

    Odie

    www.boggsblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a doll!!! Her little smiles makes me smile every time! I think it's hilarious to watch her, Kari, and Malachi during church. You never know what they'll do next!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember to teach her to say Marcia for a new pair of shoes. Zachariah wont cut it! LoL

    ReplyDelete