Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Steven!

Steven had a birthday last week! He is the big 2-4!

His birthday was on Tuesday and on Monday, his parents took us out to eat at Tumble Weed! I love, love, love to eat there. They have the best food! (Although I did tell Steven that I would rather eat at Sonny's BBQ. He wanted Tumble Weed though and it was his birthday after all!)







Trinity was ready for her food!

Tuesday I cooked fried pork tenderloin, homemade macaroni and cheese, and smashed potatoes for Steven's birthday dinner. Steven's mom made him a strawberry birthday cake (she does every year). It was so good!












This is what Trinity got her Daddy for his birthday. She picked this stuff out all by herself!






She also picked out his "birthday" card. It was actually an anniversary card. But this was the one she wanted. Too funny!







This is what Steven got for his birthday from me, his parent's, and his sister. We all went in and got this digital inspection camera for him.
Another important thing that happened on March 15 was in 2005. Steven asked me to marry him! Also Steven and me were born exactly 1 month apart. His birthday is March 15th and mine is April 15th! So next month I'll be the big 2-4! Yikes!
Happy birthday to the best husband in the whole wide world!







2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Steven

    Odie
    www.boggsblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Steven!!! That camera thingy sounds interesting....????

    That's hilarious what Trinity picked out for him!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete