Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch!

Today, we went to the pumpkin patch with my friends Michelle and Marissa!


I think we chose the perfect day to go. It was so warm and pretty out!

Trinity had so much fun playing with all the things they have to do there.
This is Trinity and Marissa going down the huge slide they have. I think they both went down it at least 20 times! Trinity loves slides and this was the only thing she wanted to do!

They also have a petting zoo. I thought Trinity would be scared of the animals but she wasn't a bit scared of them! She went right up to them and petted them like it was nothing.


We waited to go through the corn maze last. This was a big mistake because we (Michelle and me) were WORN OUT!


They have 3 different mazes for you to go through. A kiddie corn maze, a beginner corn maze, and the big corn maze. We made it through the kiddie maze just fine but I hate to say, the other 2 mazes got us! We spent around 20 minutes in the beginner maze and finally found our way back out, but we came out the beginning of it and not the end!

Then we tried the big corn maze. I timed us and we spent 25 minutes in there and again came out the beginning instead of the end. So we got beat by the corn maze. Oh well! We still had fun trying. Ha!

We went last year and had a blast too! Here is my blog post about it. This just might be a yearly tradition!

1 comment: