Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Trinity's Birthday Party

Saturday was our baby girl's birthday party! She won't be 2 until Sunday, but this was the only Saturday we had free this month (actually probably more like the whole rest of the YEAR!).
The theme I chose was black and white zebra stripe with hot pink and aqua blue. I think it turned out really pretty!



This was Trinity and her cousin, Emma, dancing before the party started! Trinity loves to dance!

Trinity loved opening up her birthday presents! I don't think she quite understood why she had to go through all the trouble of opening them and then she didn't even get to play with them! Ha!

I decided that Trinity needed her own cake again this year. I think you are only supposed to do that on their first birthday, but I think she deserved her own cake this year too!

She got so embarrassed when everyone started singing happy birthday to her. It was funny!

She didn't blow her candles out either. Daddy had to do it for her. I think she thought they were too pretty to blow out!

She dug right in!
I love this picture of our family of 3 1/2! We almost forgot to take a family photo!

I can't believe that 2 years ago today was my due date! Of course, Trinity was late (She wasn't born until the 9th) and I am expecting Baby 2 to be late also.

Trinity had a BLAST at her party! She was so excited when she woke up from her nap to the house being decorated with all her party stuff. And when her little friends came over, she was more than excited! But, I think she liked the getting to eat cake part the best!

Click here to see the blog post from Trinity's 1st birthday party. I seriously cried when I saw it! My baby girl isn't so little any more. But, she is STILL my baby!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You Do know how to throw a party. LOVE the color scheme! :)

    ReplyDelete