Monday, May 10, 2010

My First Mother's Day

Yesterday was my first Mother's Day and it was FABULOUS!!! First, Steven made chocolate chip muffins. They were yummy! Then we went to church. PhotobucketWhat better place to go on Mother's Day? I didn't have a Sunday school class so I was able to stay upstairs for the preaching. Our pastor preached a really good Mother's Day message. I was the youngest mother so I got a hanging basket of flowers!!Photobucket I was so excited.

After church, the men of our church had a Mother's Day meal for us. They done everything! Even the clean up. It was some really good food!

When we got home, Trinity gave me my mother's day gift and card.Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketIt was a humming Bird feeder!Photobucket It is so pretty.Photobucket

I had an awesome mother's day. I am so blessed. I'm thankful that God has blessed me with a beautiful little girl and a wonderful, loving husband.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Hummingbird feeder! It's so pretty! Glad you had a good Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that feeder. What a great 1st Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete