Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Search For The Perfect Diaper Bag

Women have to sacrifice a lot of things when they become a mother. One thing I said that I would NOT sacrifice is my purse. Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE purses. Giving up my purse was not an option. Well, I seem to not be able to remember to bring my diaper bag when I go places. I have forgotten it twice already. Once I was 1 1/2 hours away, and the most recent time was this Sunday for church. I cannot keep doing this. I always remember my purse but It's hard to remember my diaper bag.

The only solution that I can think of is for me to stop carrying a purse and combine my purse and my diaper bag. This makes me very sad. I love my purses but it's all I can think of that will make me remember my diaper bag. I told my husband my plan and he was happy with it.

I was very disappointed when I started my search. I know what I want. I want my new diaper bag to not look like a diaper bag at all. Not even a little bit. I want it to be either chocolate brown or black and I want it to look dressy. Well, here is what I have found that I like.

This one is 299.99! I am not spending
300 dollars on a diaper bag. Plus, its made with
Italian leather and the hard wear on the bag is
18 kt. gold! Who cares about that?

This one is a "steal" at only
159.99!! I am not paying
160 dollars for a diaper bag!
These are "designer" diaper bags.
I could care less if it is "designer"
or not. I just want a nice diaper bag but apparently
they don't make then that are cheap. UGH!
I have found one that I like though.
It is 89.99. I know that is A LOT of money
to pay for a diaper bag but I love it! And today,
they have 10% off!
What do you think? Do you like it? Do you know of any that I might like that would be cheaper?

2 comments:

  1. My recommendation is a small suitcase. On wheels. :) You can get one at Walmart for about $25. They even have some that are Princess or Dora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always combined my diaper bag and purse. I only carry a purse on the rare occasions that it's just me going somewhere. Then I feel like like a WOMAN again!

    I have carried several "diaper" bags that were actually purses, but had the pockets on the outside and were a good size. Look at CATO. They have a good selection of purses that could be crossovers. Also try Target. I think you'll be surprised at what you find if you start thinking along these lines.

    I, for one LUV a cute diaper bag so that's not an issue for me.

    ReplyDelete