Last week, my father-in-law fixed some fried potatoes and I'm tellin' you, they were the best potatoes that I have ever ate in my life! I believe that I could have ate 16 potatoes fixed like that!
Well, yesterday I decided to fix Steven and me some of them. You have to heat oil up on the stove in a sauce pan. I had never tried anything like that before but I didn't figure that it would be very hard.
Well I waited and waited for my oil to start boiling so I could put my cut-up potatoes in it but it never did. So I decided to just go ahead and put my potatoes in the oil. When I did, the oil boiled over and caused a huge grease fire! YIKES!
I am so thankful that Steven was there to help me put the fire out. Thank the Lord it didn't burn my house down! The only problem I had was that when Steven was helping me put the fire out, he grabbed the pan off the burner and put it straight on the counter top. Now I have this pretty brown circle on it. I guess I need to learn how to cook. By the way, Ashlee, I was NOT jealous of the burn on your carpet. I didn't want one of my own :(