Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our 9 Month Old Baby Girl

Friday, Trinity turned 9 months old! My, oh my, how fast time flies! Here are some facts about her now that she is 9 months old...
*She has 4 teeth. 2 on the bottom, her front left tooth and one next to it.
*She still sleeps through the night.
*She crawls everywhere!
*She pulls herself up to stand.
*She can stand alone without holding on to anything.
*She walks around while holing on to things like furniture or your fingers.
*She still eats 6 ounces of formula every 3 hours.
*She loves her bottle and her pacifier which I believe is going to be a problem :(
*She claps her hands, praises the Lord, waves bye bye, and she is starting to mock me when I cough.
*She says a lot of different sounds. Some of which are Da da, bye bye, hi, and finally Ma ma! She finally started saying ma ma!!
*She loves to laugh and to get into things she isn't supposed to!
*She drinks from a sippy cup and she drinks from a straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment