Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Our 12 Month Old Little Girl

Saturday our baby girl turned 1! I cannot believe how fast time flies! And yet again, it seems as though Trinity has always been in our lives. Does that make any sense? She has brought more happiness to our home than I could have ever imagined! We love her so much. I had a really hard time Friday. Every time I would think about her growing up I would start crying. I am sure my mom thought I was crazy! I know that Trinity has to grow up and I am thankful that she is but it's still just hard on a momma. She is so much fun at this age though!

* She has 8 teeth. 4 on top and 4 on the bottom
* She walks everywhere now and gets around really good.
* She sleeps all night.
*She no longer takes a bottle or pacifier.
*She wears size 12 month clothing.
*She wears size 2 and 3 shoes.
*She wears size 3 diapers.
*She weighs 19.2 lbs.
*She is 30 something inches long.(I can't remember what the doctor said)
*Her favorite toy is a doll we bought with her birthday money.
*She says new words everyday.
*She can blow kisses.
*She is getting a little attitude.
*She hates to sit still during church.
This was Trinity the day she was born.
This was Trinity on her 1st birthday.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!!! I am your newest follower from the link up!! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    SHE"S ADORABLE!!

    I have some great handmade baby giveaways on my blog right now. Make sure to check them out if you come by:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay ivy how are you give trinity a hug from us i will try to bring her bday gift to her asap when i get the chance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Trinity! You are growing to fast.

    ReplyDelete