Monday, October 11, 2010

What I Made - Simple Baby Jumper And Flower

I love baby jumpers! I finally got a pattern of a simple one at Hobby Lobby. I have been looking at this fabric for a while now and I finally got it! I thought that it would make the cutest baby jumper and it did! When Steven saw the green zebra and the solid brown together, he said that it was the ugliest color combination that he had ever seen! Ha! He doesn't know fashion! Well, Trinity wore this to Bond Holiness Church camp meeting Wednesday night and everyone LOVED it! I made the flower by drawing 5 flowers onto the fabric and then cutting the flowers out and then doing a zig-zag stitch on the edges so that it wouldn't fray. Then I sewed them together and but a brown center on it. (By the way, I did not make the hat, just the flower!) I want to get a brown "T" monogrammed in the center of the dress but I don't know. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment