Monday, August 16, 2010

Food, Fun, And Fellowship!

We had food downstairs after church yesterday. It was so good! We had sloppy joes and they were awesome! I could have ate like 16 sandwiches! We always have a lot of fun with the people from our church. It is so great to have friends!

This is Steven and me.
Me, Ashlee, and Lacey

These are the guys from our church. They were supposed to
be cleaning! Lol


Me, Ashlee, and Kelly.



Malachi and Trinity





This is Trinity eating her cupcake! She loved eating it all
by herself. I can't wait until she eats her cake at her birthday
party!

Trinity and me.

Malachi eating his cupcake.



















2 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute pics!
    I'm talking to Karen about a women's night out! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete