Monday, August 30, 2010

A Whole Lot Of Randomness

Is randomness a word? Steven and I debated it. It is to me! Anyway, I went to Hobby Lobby (my favorite store!) last week and bought the things to make Trinity's 1st birthday outfit and it is just too cute! I love it! As soon as I put the outfit on her she went wild! It was so hard to get a good picture of her in it. I think she liked it! I hope so.

My good friend, Michelle and I went to the Li'l Cherub sale in Danville Friday. They had all kinds of baby stuff! I could have probably spent all day there. We had a good time looking at all the things. I bought Trinity a coat, a dress, a book, a toy, and 2 bibs. I didn't find a whole lot, but it was still fun!




This is Michelle and Trinity. (By the way, thanks Michelle, for standing in line with us!)



This was Trinity Sunday morning looking as pretty as
ever! I was hard to get a good picture of her here too.
I'm thinking that there will be no more pictures of her
until she turns 3! Ha!



2 comments:

  1. It is hard to take pictures of those wigglers! Try putting something in her hands--it'll keep her still, and then call her name to look up at the camera. She's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope y'all are having fun in TN!! I hate it that you had a bad experience at TGI's. I still say they shoulda paid for your meal.

    ReplyDelete