Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Trinity's First Steps

Monday, me and my mom were in her living room trying to get Trinity to walk on her own. She has been pulling herself up on things and walking around that way but never without holding on to something. Well, we tried and tried to get her to walk and she wouldn't. Finally right about the time we were getting ready to give up, she done it! She took about 4 or 5 steps to my mom! I couldn't believe it! We cheered and cheered! But... she hasn't done it since. :( She is a little stinker! I wish she would hurry up and walk already!









1 comment:

  1. Yay for Trinity!! Pretty soon we'll both be chasing those little boogers around the church! I can't wait.

    As I've said before....time for #2. :) I'm ready for another little boy Malachi's age.

    Love the new blog look!!

    ReplyDelete