Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cake In A Mug

Okay, so you can tell my this recipe what kind of cook I am. I was listening to the radio this morning and their recipe for the day was Cake In A Mug. You make a cake in a coffee mug in the microwave! I was all for it. I got the recipe and tried it out. It's made with stuff you already have in your house. Unless of course your like me and currently don't have any milk.






It tasted okay. It tasted more like a brownie. Kind of dry.
If your wanting something sweet and you have nothing in your house,
this would be perfect!





Cake In A Mug

INGREDIENTS:


1 coffee mug

4 TBSP Flour (not self rising)

4 TBSP Sugar

2 TBSP baking Cocoa

1 Egg

3 TBSP Milk

3 TBSP Oil

Splash of Vanilla

DIRECTIONS:


1. Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well.

2. Add the egg and mix again. Add the oil and milk and vanilla and mix again.

3. Place mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes Cake will rise to the top of mug.

4. Allow to cool and tip onto a serving plate.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like something i may try for the kids.
    Just how many points is this?Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Ivy. Where's the latest post? Come on....

    ReplyDelete