Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kiddy Kats Consignment Event

Last night was the private worker's sale for the Kiddy Kats consignment that is in Somerset twice a year. I am going to be working there this Saturday so I was able to shop last night! Steven went with me. Out of over a hundred people, he was the only guy! He didn't seem to mind. Later on there was probably about 15 guys so I'm sure that made him feel better.

We found some really good deals! I am so excited. We found a Jenny Lind changing table that matched Trinity's Jenny Lind crib! Guess how much?? 10 dollars!!! It was in awesome shape too! We also found Trinity a walker for my mom's house for 5 dollars.

Everyone would have been really, really proud of me. Out of thousands of dresses, I bought Trinity only 3!









Look at all these pretty shoes!!



I have been looking for a "springy" diaper bag! This one was 8 dollars!




Add Image




1 comment: