Saturday, April 10, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to my blog! I really hope that you like my blog and that I don't bore you to death! I love to talk so this is perfect! I want to blog about my life as a wfie, my life as a mother, and my life as a Christian trying to do the best I can to be the best wife and mother I can be, just like the woman in Proverbs 31. I'm no where close to being that kind of wife and mother but I'm sure trying. I know that as a wife/mother, I have a really important job in life. My husband is a preacher and I know that a wife can really help a preacher and be a crown to him. But also just as easy, she can hurt him and be a hinderance to him. I don't want to be a hinderance or a stumbling block. I want to be a crown and this is my blog about trying to be just that! I fail at this ALOT and I'm always trying to learn from my mistakes. So here it is, my blog about my journey trying to be a Proverbs 31 woman...

No comments:

Post a Comment