Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Flowers

We bought tables and chairs for our porches and I put them together Saturday. I am so excited to get to use them! They are so pretty. We have one on each porch and if we need to, we can put them together to make a bigger table.

Yesterday I bought some flowers to put in pots to be a center piece for each table. I am NOT good at planting. I do not have a "green thumb". I am going to see how this works out! My big problem is watering them. I always forget or just don't do it. I also bought flowers to put in 2 hanging baskets that I have. I am so excited about planting these flowers. Maybe they will live!





1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to buy some flowers for my porch! The farmer's market in Junction just opened and I saw all kinds of pretty stuff this morning!!

    ReplyDelete