Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today... I Am 23.

Happy birthday to me! I am 23! Well, I was up all night last night. My husband is really sick. Like the sickest I have EVER seen him. We had a rough night. He called in from work today. That is the first time since he has worked at the bank and only the second time ever. I feel so bad for him. We called our pastor this morning at 4am and he prayed with us. We had a wonderful prayer. I'm so thankful for our pastor!

I have had a great birthday though. I have had a lot of people call or text to tell me happy birthday. I am so blessed! Here is what all I got for my birthday!!

This is what my hubby got me! I have wanted
a fire pit for a while now! Now I gotta have my
friends over for some roasted marshmallows!

Trinity and Andrea got me these trees! They
are so beautiful!!! Can't wait to plant them!

My mother-in-law and father-in-law
got me this wind chime. It sounds so beautiful.
It's called the "Amazing Grace" wind chime
because it plays the first part of Amazing
Grace. So beautiful!


So far, I've had a GREAT birthday! Well, other than the fact that my hubby is sick. Please pray for him. Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping to be the first to text happy birthday!! Was I successful?
    Poor Steven. I'll be praying for him.
    Hope the rest of your bday is great!! I love the fire pit. Yes, you need to have your FRIENDS over for marshmallows. And any other kind of food you want to fix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Andrea (Steven's sister) was the first to text me happy birthday. I plan on getting me an oreo blizzard after church! Who cares about a diet. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete