Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Parental Fail - Showing Trinity Where Her Nose Is

After much work on my part, Trinity finally knows where her nose is! She can point to her nose and say, "Nose!" She was getting pretty good at it! Until...

...she discovered that it has holes!

I can't get her to stop. When I say no, she just laughs and says nose. It is the funniest thing I have ever seen! So she thinks it's funny when she does it.

We were in wal-mart the other day and this man walked by and was laughing at us. I looked down at Trinity and there she was, picking away!

She will will be mad at me when she gets older for putting this last picture on the Internet! I think I am going to get it in poster size and hang it in the hall!

1 comment:

  1. Well this has cracked me up! Thank goodness it's cute at this age!

    ReplyDelete