Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I don't know about y'all but we had a great Thanksgiving! Food, food, food, and more food! I loved it! We went to my mom and dad's house. It was very different this year because there wasn't as many people. Usually we have so many people at my parent's house that you can't hear yourself think but this year was different. I hope we have a lot of people there for Christmas because it just ain't the same.
I just love this picture because it shows just how Trinity is all the time! Non stop!!!










Trinity was so sleepy that she didn't eat at all. No even one bite. Things like this wear her out.










I actually remembered to get a family picture! I love it!
I am so thankful this year. Thankful for Jesus. Thankful for my husband. Thankful for my baby girl. I'm just thankful for everything!





No comments:

Post a Comment