Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weight Loss Wednesday - Week 1

I write with post with a heavy heart. I. Hate. Diets. It was NOT my week to diet. Nothing worked out in my favor! I decided to do Weight Watchers again since I know around how many points are in things and I know how it works.

I done really good last Wednesday. When Steven got home from work, he wanted to go walking. So we ended up walking around 2 miles.

Thursday, not so good. My father-in-law and I went to Cracker Barrel. I was supposed to get the grilled chicken tenders... but...we got there too early and they wasn't serving lunch yet. I have found out that there is nothing you can eat for breakfast that is low fat. Nothing. So I got my usual Sunrise Sampler.

Friday, I done good all day until about 10:30 that night when I had a McRib and medium fries at McDonald's.

Saturday, we went to Devine's pumpkin patch. We had never ate at Giovanni's Pizza before (in Danville) so we thought we would give it a try. All you can eat pizza buffet does not equal diet.

Monday, we ate at Penn Station subs. Since I had no idea how many points or calories the food was, I just got a 6inch Italian sub. I'm sure that was probably too many points!

So...to make a long story short... here are my stats.

Weight loss this week: 0 lbs.

Total weight loss: 0 lbs.

I know what I need to do. Exercise. I have GOT to start an exercise routine. I hope that next week's post will be better. It's so discouraging to not lose any weight. I think I'm going to have to stick with salads only :(

1 comment:

  1. It's OK Ivy! You read my post, so you know that I had an awful week trying to stick with it. The only thing to do is look ahead, not back to the past and do better this week. We can do it!

    ReplyDelete