Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving At The Jones'.

Yesterday, my in-law's had their Thanksgiving dinner. It was so yummy! There were a lot of people there!

This is Trinity playing with her cousins. They loved looking out the door at all the cats.

I could not get a good picture of Trinity. She wouldn't look at the camera for nothing! Notice the little girl behind Trinity, how that she is looking at the camera and smiling! Yet, Trinity would not! Oh, and to beat it all, I was telling everyone how that I couldn't get any good pictures of Trinity and this guy comes up with his iPhone 4 and says, "Hey Trinity, smile!" Guess what Trinity does? She looks directly at the iPhone and smiles the biggest smile! Guess I need an iPhone 4. (Hint, hint Steven!)










This is my father-in-law with the turkey.

Aren't we the sweetest couple? I didn't get a family picture! I cannot believe that I forgot to take a picture of Steven, me, and Trinity together!
We had a lot of fun and a lot of food!
Bye, bye diet. It's been fun! (Not!)



No comments:

Post a Comment