Friday, November 12, 2010

Things To Do When You Are Bored At Work!

*** WARNING*** THE FOLLOWING PICTURES ARE VERY DISTURBING!

Things to do when you are bored at work...

Decorate a deformed peach.


Save the little piggys.


Beg.


Get a new hair style.



Go on a wild ride.




HANG ON TIGHT!
These picture were all taken on my cell phone when I used to work at a factory. There were time when we had a lot of time on our hands. Can you tell? I guess I was the "class" clown. I worked in the warehouse and drove the fork lift. They started making us wear hard hats and we HATED them! We made fun of them a lot. It was quite funny.
Sometimes I miss the social aspect of having a "job" but I love, love, love being able to stay at home with my baby girl! I wouldn't trade being a stay-at-home mom for anything.
Please feel free to make fun of me! I can't believe I actually put these pictures online! Ha! I love to make fun of myself...seriously... I love a good laugh! (Believe me, this made me laugh!)
*Hope my old boss never sees this post!*



No comments:

Post a Comment