Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas 2010!

I'm tellin' you, we had a very blessed Christmas! It was so much fun this year! Not stressful. Not busy. Just fun! I loved every minute of it! (I always do. I just love Christmas and I am sad to see that it's over.)


My side of the family's Christmas is always on Christmas Eve. This makes things so much easier because we don't have 2 places to be on Christmas. We had a great time at my parent's house on Christmas Eve. We ate, ate and ate some more and then later that night, we opened gifts.


My little family at my parent's house on Christmas Eve.



This is Steven and Trinity opening her gift.


This is my dad with his Kindle that he got. It was a huge surprise!




We slept until about 8:00am on Christmas morning. We woke up, ate some chocolate :), and then Steven read to us the Christmas story out of Luke 2. After that we had prayer and then we started opening gifts! Trinity absolutely loved opening her presents this year. It was so much fun to watch her. She was determined! She would open up a gift and then go for another one. She didn't care what was in the packages, she just wanted to open them!







This was our front yard on Christmas! I am so glad we got a white Christmas!





This was Dottie, Steven, and Trinity waiting on me to stop taking pictures so that Steven could read the Christmas story.






(Please excuse my messy, messy hair!)


























Ain't she sweet! It took us forever to open presents because Trinity is just getting the hang of it. She was very particular about where the wrapping paper went after she ripped it off the package. It either had to go into Steven's hands or in the trash. Even small little pieces. She doesn't like to make a mess I guess!



We went to Steven's parent's house around 5:00pm Christmas night. They always have a wonderful meal! There was just too much food to choose from! They absolutely spoiled Trinity this year (and always). Her aunt Andrea got her so much stuff! Including a pair of Twinkle Toe shoes from Sketcher's! I love 'em!


















This was one of many toys that her Granny and Grandaddy got her! She loved this baby!




I love this time with family. I can honestly say that I have never had a bad Christmas. I am so thankful for God's blessings on us this year. I told Steven the other night that I feel like our little family of 3 is the most blessed family on earth! It seems like God is always pouring down blessings on us! And then we were blessed with an awesome New Year's revival at church. I know I mentioned it in the last post, but I can't even describe the help I received from that revival! Praise God for His sweet mercy and grace on our family!


















1 comment:

  1. Ivy, I love you so much!! I love hearing about how God has blessed you all because I love that He sent you to our church!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete