Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm Here!

Well, I promise that I have not fallen off the face of the earth! I'm sure that you all (all 3 of you!) were worried about me! Ha! It's been pretty busy around the Jones' house lately. And to beat it all, Steven has decided that TODAY we need to start spring cleaning. So, I am starting with our bed room and I'm going to work my way through the house.

Last night we took down our Christmas tree and that always results in a mess. And now I have to figure out what to do with all those toys Trinity got for Christmas!

We did have Christmas and yes, I did take pictures but I haven't looked at them yet. I know there are hundreds so its going to take me awhile to go through them. We even had to stop opening gifts so that Steven could empty my memory card because it was filled up! So I will post about Christmas soon!

We just came out of a weekend revival and I'm telling you, it was awesome! I got some much needed help and I know that the rest of our church did.

Well, this is a random post, I know. So I guess we'll just get more random here! Anyways, I have made 2 New Year's resolutions. The first is the one that everyone makes. I want to lose some weight. Blah, blah, blah! The second one is, well, let me just say that I have this horrible habit of biting my nails. Eww! I have done it since I can remember and I am ready to quit! So my second resolution is to stop biting my nails. If anyone has any tips on this, please let me know!

So I guess that's all that is on my mind now. I have bored you all long enough!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! That's hilarious about the pictures. I was so mad that my camera broke....I'm anxious to get a new one!

    Love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bite my nails as well so if u figure out what helps please share with me!
    As for losing weight that is one of mine and i think this is the year for me to finally succeed!! I know we all feel that way when we make that resolution,but i got a good start on it last year!

    ReplyDelete