Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesday

Here we go again! It's Weight Loss Wednesday time once again. I have been busy, busy last week and this week running here and there and cleaning. I have spring cleaned our bedroom, the kitchen, Trinity's room, and I am almost finished with the living room! Wa hoo! All I have left is the guest bathroom and then Steven's study, but he is going to be the one doing most of the work on his study! I will be so glad to be finished.

Doing all that work didn't leave much time for food, which is great! I need to start keeping myself busier so that I don't think about food so much.

Yesterday, I started ... exercising... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I'm not doing much but it's better than nothing, that's for sure!

I am going to be weighing on Mondays this time and then just posting about it on Wednesdays.

Here are the numbers....


Weight loss this week: 3.6 lbs.

Weight loss total: 3.6 lbs.

I couldn't believe it when I saw that I had lost 3.6 lbs! Praise the Lord! Maybe I'll keep it up!

4 comments:

  1. Ivy that's awesome! I have waited til the very end of the day to post because I just hate the thoughts of starting again. I wish I was one of those people who could eat all the the time and not gain weight! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I missed when Lori moved south was that I never got to know her children. I'm so happy to see your blog and be able to be in on the day-to-day stuff in your life.
    I need to lose some weight too. You inspire me.

    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got caught up on the blog today. I haven't had wifi or cell signal for a while. Congrats on the weight loss!!

    Odie

    boggsblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you!! Love the new blog look too.

    ReplyDelete