Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Trinity Is 15 Months!

Trinity is 15 months old! I usually have the usual, "Wow! I can't believe she is already 15 months old!" post but not this time. It seems like she was 14 months forever! She has grown a lot lately and she has gotten a lot more teeth. And she has had no problems cutting them, which is a huge blessing!

There ain't much new to say this month either. Her hair has grown a lot. I put it in pig tails today! She has really been climbing. The other day, I was cooking and she was playing (banging on) the piano. I decided I needed to check on her and when I looked at her, she was standing on the keys getting ready to climb ON TOP of the piano! Needless to say, she has had a lot of falls this month!

I have also started child training. My fabulous SIL got me the book To Train Up A Child by Mike and Debi Pearl for Christmas and it has been a huge blessing! I have heard a lot of negative things about this book and please know that (if you have heard anything bad about it) I would never do anything to hurt my child. I think that children who aren't disciplined are hurt (in the long run) a lot worse than children who are taught to mind.

The book really helped me to be patient with Trinity. Also, I had no idea that I had developed the awful habit of raising my voice at her. I hate this and always said that I wouldn't do it. And I didn't realize that I had until I read this book and started making an effort to not raise my voice, even when I say "no" to her.

My home has been a lot more peaceful and happy now. I'm still working with Trinity and there is a lot of things that I need to work on too but doing this has helped a ton. Trinity is now learning to pick up after her self and that when I tell her to come to me, I mean come, and that when I say no, I mean no. She still acts up sometimes (usually in public. Ha!) but she is a lot better than what she was.

I still don't know what to do with her in church. She loves to cry during the preaching. Any tips on how to keep her quiet?

Anyways, back to the subject at hand!

Trinity now has 13 teeth!

She still won't say "Mommy".

She is in size 4 shoes.

She is in size 3 diapers.

She wears size 12-18 month clothes.

She takes 1 nap a day and sleeps all night.

She loves chicken nuggets.




This is Trinity at 15 months.



This was Trinity at 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment