Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cinnamon-Sugar Toast

This morning I fixed cinnamon-sugar toast. We hadn't had it in years.(Makes me sound old doesn't it?) It is very simple and easy and so yummy! We love it and I know that our friends over in the Noe household love it too it!
Look at all that cinnamon-sugary goodness!

Trinity loved it!


I loved it too!


All gone!



Steven didn't like the way I fixed the toast. I toast the bread in the toaster and then butter it and put the cinnamon and sugar on it. So he decided to do it his way. Needless to say, his toast burned. Ha! Ain't I nice? I appreciate him trying though. (Don't tell him but next time, I'll probably do it his way. It's much easier!)
Well, there you go. You just endured another food post! Get ready for more to come!



5 comments:

  1. Looks good!! Keep cooking!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photography! What kind of camera do you have?

    We love cinnamon toast, too--I usually serve it with cinnamon/brown sugar oatmeal. Sooo good on a cold winter morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When me and Matthew first got married we ate almost a whole loaf of bread that way!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MameyJane, Thank you! I have an Olympus E-510 DSLR with an Olympus 14-54mm lens.

    ReplyDelete